Wednesday 30 October 2013

Two Children


Franky and I was standing there watching people crawl across the road I turned around I saw kids getting taken away from their parents franky stood there and watched how  parents were bleeding and screaming on the road the rain began to turn red I was in horror I grabbed franky and started to hug her I told a story to hr it was about four kids who were brothers and sisters they were living in a cottage then a wizard came and then turned their dreams into wishes when the rain stopped soldier started running and finding little kids they were speaking in a language that I have never heard before I looked around curiously why are they taking away the children said franky I didn't know what to so back so  just covered her and I was scared to death i wondered will they take us to I peeked out the hole a soldier found us what will i do what will we do I was sitting there with no amount of time then I fought of a plan i told franky to close her eyes she did i picked her up and ran i ran like I was riding a horse cabin I found a hole i told franky to open her eyes and hide in there the place was big for both of us so franky jumped in first then I jumped in it was dark i told franky to keep it down i could hear soldier running past us as they were screaming like they were saying find them now franky and i slept there until the next day I was the first one to wake up I peeked my bog head out of the whole no soldier no nothing? while franky was sleeping I went hunting for food and water i went to the lake  

Today for writing I was writing a narrative about two kids that are running away from soldiers and trying to save themselves I have not finished my story yet but I hope you enjoy

CHARAECTERS: Me Franky
SETTING: CITY     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raechal! I like your Narrative,
* One thing I love about your narrative story is it is like the story Once, which I think is great.

* My favourite sentence of your story is about when the girl told the story to Frankie.

* One thing I think you could work on next time is putting capital letters in, putting speech marks in. I think you will be much better at that next time.

Anonymous said...

thanks char i know what to work on now :3

Post a Comment