Friday 8 November 2013

The volcano

Its silent cold the wind blows behind my back, the moon shines bright it looks like a picture in my book my book is called eye of inspiration. In the distance I could see a island then suddenly the lake and I started to shake I fell to the ground and hit my head a few hours past and I woke up. I looked at my watch it was time for me to go to work while I was getting change I wondered what the rumbling was. I jumped in my car and travelled to work oops did I forget to introduce myself my name is daphne griffin I am a detective.

Anyways where was I oh yes I was on my way to work in my car I parked in the parking lot and ran inside i tried not to be seen until someone called my name it was my manager I walked inside his office he was giving me a growling for being after that he calmed down and gave me a investigation. “This investigation is for you kiddo” he gave me the detail I freaked “my lake my lake” I said.

Yes your lake my manager said the problem was that everybody around heard rumbling hey I heard rumbling to so there you go i'm sending you on a boat to the lost island thats where mr and mrs higgins heard the rumbling most the next day my boat arrived I hopped on the boat and we travelled to lost island. Its called lost island because when people went on that island they never came back. When we were here I jumped of the boat and started to explore. I started to get scared so I ran I saw a volcano I stopped and said open sesame the volcano opened. I saw treasure and grabbed I walked out the volcano it started to erupt. I was scared I ran of the island it stopped rumbling  I jumped on the boat and went home I was rich for the rest of my  life and never ever went to that island ever again.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment