Thursday 5 December 2013

Zoo writing T4 W8

When we entered the Auckland zoo I saw the leemars in the meerkats enclosure they ran off and went to hawaii to go have a holiday  then I saw something colourful and bright I walked over to it. It was a parrot I saw it eating fruit the zoo keeper told me that it was on a diet. Then it flew around it looked outside I wondered if I should give it some freedom and I did. I opened the net and let it free lucky no one was watching me. Then we went to the tigers the tigers were camouflaged so we couldn't see them properly. So we just walked away We saw the lizard they were tiny but magnificent then I turned around and saw a huge elephant. The zoo keeper told me its name its name was annabelle. It was a she I stood there for a little while then walked away with my mum and dad. Then I heard a big growl I knew it was the lions I walked over and saw a tiger in the lions cage. The lion and a tiger getting married wow that was pretty awesome then I saw the flamingos they were pretty and pink standing on one leg i was feeding a chicken they walked around me then I saw a feral ( a feral is a dangerous animal) it was a crocodile I stepped away ok I got a admission it was all in my imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment