Monday 12 May 2014

How to use a telephone/self assessment.

How to use a telephone!!

Hey there you there do you know how a telephone works well if you don’t listen up the first telephone was created by Alexander Graham bell he was a very famous scientists here are a few easy steps for you to learn.

first you have to plug in your mounting cord into the jack so it can connect to the network you are working with for example: telecom. This is really important because if you don’t plug in your mounting cord then the network cannot let you use your telephone.

Now you have to pick up the handset from the switch hook and dial in your number in the keypad for example: (this is the emergency number for the hospital.) You dial 111
Then your voice travels through the transmitter then through the handset then into the jack then a robot will voice wave your voice and send it to the person who you want to talk to.

DIAGRAMS AND CHARTS:
HERE IS A LINK TO SHOW HOW A TELEPHONE WORKS!!

Now you know how to use a normal telephone stay in tuned for my next explanation…...
Ideas:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R3
I put lots of ideas in and I think I feel comfortable at this level


Structure and Language:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R3


because I put some structure and language in not all



Organisation:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R4

I can sequence my ideas




Punctuation:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R3


I can put fullstops and capital letters in my story




Sentence Structure:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R3

I can write a long sentence but a small story that makes sence

Vocabulary:
I gave myself a:
Because:
R3
I can use verbs and figurative language

Spelling
I gave myself a:
Because:
R6
I can spell almost all words correctly



Here is my writing assessment and writing.
Please leave a comment and I will get back to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment