Thursday 20 November 2014

The High Dive T4W6

Today I am doing my comprehension activity I have to read a story and I chose to do high dive
Why did Brian think he would hit the concrete?
Because maybe he never done anything like this before.
Why did he look over his shoulder?
Because he was seeing if his old brother was behind him.
When brian looked back where did he see his brother?
He was climbing up the diving board ladder.
It was fortunate that they were almost at the bottom when he did it what does the word fortunate mean?
The word fortunate means lucky.
How do you think Brian feels about his brother? why do you think that?
I think that he thinks that his brother is a bully.
Do you think brian had been on the diving board before?Why do you think that?
No because he thought that he was going to hit the concrete.
Why did Brian decide to jump when he did?
 He decided to jump because he thought that his brother was going to push him
Please leave a comment and I will get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment