Friday 18 September 2015

Technology!


Technology

Today for technology me and Ma'asi were playing a song called "All of me" by John Legend. Ma'asi played piano and I sang the song people were doing many different songs like someone like you by Adele I was kind of nervous to sing in front of everyone. But in the end I did it I was kind of confident to because my back was facing them so I was happy with that. When I finished the feedback made me very happy people said that I had a nice voice. People like Bruce and Pio were surprised that I had a good voice. I like singing in the church choir but when singing with myself I get very nervous. I like singing in front of my mum but in front of others is scary to me. Today I enjoyed technology every minute second and hour.

Please leave a comment and I will get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment