Friday 4 March 2016

Profile

Kia Ora,Malo lelei


My name is Raechal and I am a Year 8 student at Tamaki primary school. My teacher's name is Ms Tracey. My hobbies Include...


Singing
Dancing
Eating
Running Around
Spending A Lot Of Time With Family and friends
And Talking to people


My favourite subjects are maths and reading and my favourite sports are Rugby,Touch and Basketball. Ms Tracey is a really cool teacher she's sporty and artistic and really fun to learn with. I am proud of my cultures and I like to take school very seriously I like to put time and effort in school because when you go school you learn more things and you can get a education when you grow up. If I was a superhero my power would be to freeze time that would be really cool. My goal for this year is to make my family proud in whatever I do and get my grades higher in all my subjects.  

Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

I really loved how you explained what your favourite hobbies. I really enjoyed reading what you enjoy to do. I think next time instead of Thank you for listening you should write Thank you for reading.
Keep The Good Work Up!!
Kind Regards, Ajani

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I really Love how you explained your favourite hobbies and how you have heaps of hobbies.Next Time add an Image That shows Your Beautiful Face.

Post a Comment